top of page

Privacy policy.


I respect and value every person and all my clients.  Client trust and confidence is a highest priority. It is necessary that I obtain accurate and current information about you so that I can provide the highest level of care and service, and I am fully dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of my client's information.  This policy applies to current, former and future clients.


I will never sell your personal information to anyone. I will never use or distribute your personal data in any way without clear prior notification and consent from you. I promise that I will uphold the privacy policies noted here. 




Releasing trapped emotions using The Emotion Code, or any other type of Energy Healing practiced by the providers on this site, whether in person or by proxy, is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information given to you on this site or in any session obtained on this site is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare professional. If you have questions or concerns about your health, please contact your healthcare provider.


Energy Healing promotes harmony and balance within, relieving stress and supporting the body's natural ability to heal. Energy healing is widely recognized as a valuable and effective complement to conventional medical care. 


We make no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness. This information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment. No guarantee is made towards validity. Use this information at your own risk. By viewing or using this web site, you consent in the event of a dispute or disagreement, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Clark in the State of Arizona, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.


Seek a medical or psychological professional if you think you may need one.

bottom of page